Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday..the day of rest??

Well...not today!!! Today was a good day though..I got the entire house clean!!!! I am very picky about keeping a neat house and although I don't do a great job at it sometimes I do try. Scott will be the first to tell you that I can become a not so fun wife when the house is dirty. With 2 dogs running around keeping a clean house is not easy. BUT...the smell of vinegar on my hardwoods, Clorox in my bathroom and pine sol in my kitchen puts a BIG smile on my face. I am so thankful for Scott and the hands on dad that he is. I would have never been able to get things done without him. He took over with SS today...feeding and entertaining her. I did help with the poopy diapers:)...and he even was able to get dinner cooked for us. I know he is a great man!!
We had a wonderful weekend..very low key but that is how I like it. Scott had some vacation time with us that made for a long weekend last weekend but with the rain we were not able to do much. Sat and today were great days and we were able to enjoy breakfast outside and have some family time.
SS is changing everyday. She just really makes us laugh. She does raspberry's constantly (this is what I call it when she is spitting and blowing bubbles)...which is cute but makes a mess! She is trying so hard to pull up on things and does not want to sit anymore she wants to be moving.
She did have a first on Friday....the first time sitting in a highchair at a restaurant and a buggy at the store! I know not a big first...but hey big to us first time parents. I got her the cover that you can put over the highchairs and buggy's and it straps her right in. She loves the freedom of not having to be in the car seat.
Overall we had a great weekend and I really wish Scott was home with us again tom. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment