Thursday, March 11, 2010

I "heart" Thursday



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!

Happy Thursday!!
I decided to do this "I heart Thursday" thing bc lately I feel like I have not focused on the "good" things in my life and all the many things that I have been blessed with! Thanks Jenn for the idea!

I "heart" that the Lord loves me through times that I doubt him

I "heart" that my husband comes home for lunch to see us

I "heart" now being able to sleep on my tummy

I "heart" when Hamp smiles

I "heart" the sound of SS saying "Mommy"

I "heart" 100 calorie popcorn...that's my new" heart"

I "heart" a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar:)

I "heart" step aerobics and miss it so bad

I "heart" that I have friends that I have known 15+ years and we still remain close

I "heart" my family

I "heart" the tanning bed..I know I shouldn't

I "heart" being completely covered with blankets at night when I sleep

I "heart" that SS and Hamp have a dad that would give the world for them

I "heart" the smell of Clorox

Have a great Thursday..Im off to take a nap ..I "heart" that too!


1 comment:

  1. ok...i'm def. having a emotions that are only brought on by 'aunt flow' -- but, you i *heart* that i have friends for so many plus years made me tear up and get all 'whelmed' :o)

    i *heart* that too!!!!

    ReplyDelete