Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day at Grammies!

So today SS, Hamp and I went over to my moms house..aka Grammie! She was keeping my niece Addi and SS is completely obsessed with her so I thought they could spend sometime together. I seriously mean obsessed...every child that she sees on TV or in pics is "Adeeeee." Whenever SS sees her she runs and tackles her to the ground with BIG hugs. I cant explain how much SS loves her and it is so sweet...I hope that they grow up very close cousins and great friends. I always enjoy a day with my mom so it was nice to spend time chatting with her while the kids played.
Mom has recently pulled out an old table and chairs of mine when I was a child. We are going to have it painted for the kids at some point for now it is at her house and Addi and SS love to sit at it and color.

After coloring mom fixed the girls some lunch. Mac and cheese, lima beans and hotdogs....Mmmmm..thats about the extent of SS diet!
SS has started saying " I na wan it" and "I done" so I caught a pic of her as she was telling me that she was done and she na wan it!!

After lunch the girls played more, running up and down the hallway chasing each other and rocking together in the rocking chair. Neither one of them like getting pics taken and refuse to look at the camera so I was not able to get a pic of them together.

I love the pic below of Addi..she is such a cutie!

Hampton was being sweet as ever smiling and even a little cackle here and there!

Mom and I always try to get a pic of all three kids together and I have decided...It just aint happening!!! This is about the closest we are going to get!!

We had a great day today with you Grammie and Addi!

2 comments: