Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birthday Party Dora Style!!




Saturday we celebrated SS's bday party with a Dora the Explorer theme. Sweet little SS turned the big 2!! These were her invitations...

I looked all over to find some cute invites and finally found these at Tiny Prints. I knew I wanted her to sport the tutu again and was lucky enough to find one at a good price back in June. Scotts Aunt Debbie made the "2" shirt for me and her outfit was complete with a bow I picked up from Hobby Lobby:)!!!
The party favors were made by my mom in law and turned out precious. They were cake pops that looked like ice cream cones and tasted wonderful!!!

The cake was made by Balloon Delights (my sis n laws mom) and tasted sooo yummy!! I cant explain how cute it was when we sang happy bday to SS. She stood in her chair with the biggest grin on her face and when we were done she clapped and yelled "yeah"...it was so sweet!!





I rented the jump from Jump City and was more than excited that they had a Dora jump "thingy"...whatever they are called!!

As you can see SS had a blast. It was extremely hot but the kids had a wonderful time and that is what matters. Little SS had some red red cheeks!!





We had so many friends and family come to celebrate with us and we were so thankful. Thank you to Stephanie and Matt for making the trip from Atl....SS loves to see her handsome Kellen!!



Last year I tied all the left over balloons to SS and then let her release them. I thought we would keep the same tradition this year! SS was not as pleased with the idea this year but momma got some pictures and that is all that matters!!



Another year another party....time is going by so fast! SS is amazing...so sweet and smart. We love her dearly and look forward to what 2's will bring us!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun! Lil Miss SS is too cute and was so much fun to watch while we sang Happy B-day! She was so excited! :o) Thanks for everything! I am so glad that we were able to make it! Kellen loved playing with SS! We must do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete