Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday



Well it has been a while since I last posted and I have alot to talk about and share with you about how SS has grown soooo much but I only have a min. SS is down for a nap and I am pretty positive she will not be napping long. My house is a disaster and I feel sand on my toes as I walk on the kitchen floor...that is what really puts me in a mood...I love my dogs but man their feet make a mess!!! So needless to say I have some picking up to do. SS looked beautiful on Easter so I thought I would share a few photos. We went to church and had dinner with my family then went to Scotts parents to visit. The Easter bunny did come see SS but she was not able to see her basket until that night...bc we were sooo busy! I have posted a few pics and I hope that you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Her dress was too cute! :) I can't wait to see ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete